Bodega Ribada vineyards are located in the sub-area of Chantada (D.O Ribeira Sacra). The vines are grown on stairs, with slopes of up to 80%. These vineyards are classified as “mountain” vineyards. The work is manual, every task in the vineyard has to be done by hand because mechanisation is impossible.
Description Ribada Godello Selección white wine:
- D.O Ribeira Sacra
- Rosé wine
- Mencía grape variety 100%
- Bottle 75cl
- Alcoholic strength 14.00% vol
- Oenologist: Iria Otero Mazoy
- Consumption: from1 to 3 years
- Limited production. Vintage 2021
- Allergens: contains sulphites
- Harvested by hand in crates. After a 24-hour maceration, the must is bled and fermented, without skins, in stainless steel tanks for 12 days at a controlled temperature. Once the fermentation is finished, the wine remains on its lees for 4 months, resulting in a fresh and enveloping structured wine.
- Cherry red, medium-depth and bright. Notes of red fruit and balsamic on the nose, with hints of flowers and citrus fruits. Fresh, long and balanced on the palate.