Bodega Ribada vineyards are located in the sub-area of Chantada (D.O Ribeira Sacra). The vines are grown on stairs, with slopes of up to 80%. These vineyards are classified as “mountain” vineyards. The work is manual, every task in the vineyard has to be done by hand because mechanisation is impossible.
Description Ribada Selección Godello:
- D.O Ribeira Sacra.
- Young white wine.
- Godello grape variety 100% Godello.
- Bordeaux bottle 75cl.
- Alcoholic strength 13.50% vol.
- Harvest by hand in 20 kg crates, cold maceration for two days at 4-5 °C, followed by light pressing, static cold racking for 24 hours. Fermentation for 10-12 days at a temperature of 14-16 °C, at the end of which a racking is carried out, remaining in the tank on its own lees until the bottling process in which a gentle filtration and subsequent bottling is carried out.
- Clean and bright with a lemon yellow colour with greenish iridescence, clean and very fine on the nose with intense aromas (apple, apricot, melon) and a background of white flowers. Balanced, fresh and long on the palate with a fruity aftertaste (especially apple), with a very elegant and fresh acidity.
- Serve between 10ºC and 12ºC.